Many notable universities in Australia offer master’s degrees in information technology (IT). Moreover, around 7 of them rank among the top 100 in the world. The program lasts about two years and provides specialty options in cloud computing, networking, data management, etc.
You could pay between 28,000 and 43,000 AUD to pursue a master’s degree in information technology at an Australian university. Generally speaking, the program offers admissions twice a year. A better idea for the fee structure and courses are available with the best overseas education consultants in Delhi for Australia. Get some more details in this piece.
International students who pursue a two-year master’s degree are eligible for a two-year work permit. According to 2019 statistics, Manterl Group, Shippit, Alex Solutions, Versent, Clinicl to Cloud, and others are some of the best Australian IT start-ups to work with.
Minimum Scope Requirements In College
Each country has different requirements for admission to Charles Sturt University courses. The information below on fundamental admission requirements is provided only as a guide. For international students, several courses have unique academic prerequisites.
Every application is evaluated individually. You can enquire about the best Australian education consultants in Delhi to get a fair idea about this course.
English Language Proficiency Needed
International students must demonstrate their English language proficiency (ELP) for the majority of courses.
This is possible by:
- Demonstrating that one has attained a satisfactory level of English-language study
- Within the last two years, get an Academic IELTS
- An overall rating of at least 6
- No one has a score lower than 5.5.
- Obtaining what is considered equal to Charles Sturt’s Academic IELTS (and its minimum scores).
- Best Colleges for Masters in Information Technology in Australia
Best IT Universities In Australia
All institutions listed, excluding Deakin University, have a two-year program.
- University of Melbourn
- Monash University
- University of Western Australia
- University of Technology (UTS)
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Deakin University
- La Trobe University
- University of Canberra
Admission Requirements For The Master’s In Information Technology Program In Australia
International students must submit the necessary paperwork and meet language standards to apply for admission to an Australian university. The minimal qualifying standards for the university, which vary by nation, must be met by applicants. The general criteria for admission are listed below:
- Mandatory bachelor’s degree
- Transcript archives
- Recommendation letter
- Relevant work history
- Letter of Motivation and Purpose Statement
- English proficiency certification
- valid national passport and student visa for Australia
Why Choose Australia to Learn Information Technology?
The study abroad consultants in Delhi can give you several reasons to select Australia for IT studies.
- RMIT University, UTS, Monash University, La Trobe, Queensland University of Technology, and Victoria University are a few of the best universities in Australia offering master’s degrees in information technology.
- An information technology employee in Australia typically makes roughly 91,200 AUD annually.
- Every year, eight or more international students study in Australia, and 50% choose to pursue masters or higher degrees.
- Earnings for information technology professionals with a master’s degree are 29% higher than those with a bachelor’s degree.
- Top MS IT Recruiters in Australia include U&U, M&T Resources, Hays, Charterhouse, Chandler Macleod, etc.
Tuition Fees For Masters In Information Technology In Australia
Despite the slightly higher-than-average tuition fees, students have the chance to work 20 hours per week. They are enrolled in classes all day on weekends and holidays, which helps them with financial support.
Among the best universities in Australia, a Master’s in Information Technology costs between 32,000 and 45,000 AUD per year in tuition. At the current exchange rate (May 2020), the annual cost of tuition for an Indian student will range from 15 to 22 lakhs. There is also a cost for books and supplies, ranging from 2000 to 2500 AUD.
You can develop your career in various ways by studying information technology. Many positions are in demand, including those for technical writers, web developers, information technology directors, chief technology officers, etc. IT graduates will have more options for specialization.
You might find success in your job anywhere in the world because information technology is such a diverse pitch. For easy job placements, please contact Admissify, the best overseas education consultant in Delhi. International firms, including IMB, Intel, Microsoft, Google, and Samsung, will accept candidates with an Australian information technology degree. The professionals can train you to fulfill your dreams.